Me

Me

Friday, June 25, 2010

It's not you, it's me.

We have spent a good ten years together. You have taught me many things and have taken me places I have never been before. I will always be grateful to you for that. But, I have to go. My heart is just not in it anymore. I know I said I would stay with you and at the time I meant it. I don't want to say that you are too needy or your expectations are too high. I don't believe that to be true. I have given you everything I have and not asked for anything in return. I don't feel as though you owe me anything and I just hope that you will understand. Take good care of our kids-they need it. And help my sisters guide them to the right path. On the weekends that we cross paths I hope you won't be angry or hold a grudge. I hope you will remember the good times when you think of me because I know I will when I think of you.

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay for another blog to add to my collection and to read! i'm excited to get to know u more thru the tales of a girl and her broom.... SWEET! post often and i can't wait to hear your dirty laundry... i promise that i too will put mine out to dry...

    and p.s. my dad says the same thing ALL THE TIME..."if u don't want anyone to know, don't write it down"... man what are they related or something???

    ReplyDelete