Me
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Day 1
I have never been to good at hiding the truth. My Mom always said if you don't want anyone to find out, then don't write it down. However; since Kevin has been gone to school I have noticed that I started talking to myself and random appliances in the kitchen. Since I don't want to feel like a complete looser and after talking to my two friends (Smurfette and Loueze) I decided to blog. Here it is. My name is Elphie and I am married to Beautiful. Now this marriage is not your typical coffee in the morning over reading the paper, Dad goes to work, Mom drops kids off at school, and then we eat dinner at 6:30 (not that many are). This marriage is more like the book Time Traveler's Wife. Just read it and you won't be so confused on how this house works. So, Beautiful he is in school-Army Strong. And then there is Hurricane-smaller version of Beautiful. Me and Hurricane do most things together-eat, fight, snuggle, sing real loud in the car, color with chalk, and look for dryer sheets. Hurricane would be my best friend except he's four and not able to keep a secret so he's out of the running. There's your back round on us. One Dad, One Mom, and a Crazy. This house is getting ready for a complete remodel in the next few months and I hope you will join us for the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment